This is the cheapest main unit of Digiprog III with OBD2 cable.
With the use of the new Digiprog III, the odometer is a breeze.
Intelligent accessories and extensive manuals are enclosed. This is the cheapest but useful odometer tool.
Reasons to Get This Digiprog3:
1. Latest software Version.
2. Supported Multi-Languages: Deutsch, English, Espanol, French, Portuguese, Italiano,Turkish, Nederlands.
3. There are only main unit and obd2, st01 and st04cable inside the package,lighter and easier to pass custom house.
4. Cheapest price.
- Speedometer, engine control units, operating hours counter, keys, memory error, motorcycles, etc.
- DIGIPROG III Machine with full software Included.
- With the use of the new DIGIPROG III the odometer is a breeze. Intelligent accessories and extensive manuals are enclosed.
- The Digiprog 3 is the leading system for setting and programming digital speedometer.
- The Digiprog 3 is the system, with modern hardware and latest software tachometer and speedometer for everyone in the simplest way possible.
- You can use the Digiprog 3 for all speedometer, and engine control units, operating hours counter, keys, memory error, motorcycles, etc. easily programmed.
- You get the unit of course with all the necessary cables as well as an image and textual manual.
- Assyst processing.
- Fault memory read-erase.
- EEPROM programmer.
- Integrated PC communication.
Digiprog 3 Menu:
1. EEPROM Menu
The first option on the main menu is the Eeprom menu. Reading, writing and saving Eeprom information is all done using this menu. A more detailed guide to using this menu follows later on in the introduction.
Using the EEPROM Menu:
On some of the vehicles you will come across, an 8-pin Eeprom chip will be used to store the vehicle data. These chips hold vital information from the vehicle such as ignition and immobiliser codes. Loss of this information could result in anything from minor faults, to major faults involving the vehicle not starting and having to be taken to the main dealer. This is why it is very important to read and save the original information from the Eeprom before programming, this way if any errors do occur ,you can always return to the point you started.
The process of reading and saving this information is very simple. The Eeprom chip itself will have a mask number printed across the top of it, for example a widely used chip is a 93C46. You can connect the chip to your DigiProg3 by using adaptor ST01 or ST04. Most chips are surface mount eeproms which will use ST01, but the larger DIL chips will use ST04.
2. CAR/TRUCK Menu
This is the menu you will use for Changevehicles. Manufacturers are set out in alphabetical order and models of vehicles are set out in a simple sub-menu format.
3. Motorcycle Menu
This menu is the same as the CAR/TRUCK menu but is used for reprogramming motorcycles.
4. Special Functions Menu
The special functions menu is for use only by official DigiProg III dealers.
- No ratings found yet!